Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Child, the Bully

Well, last Thursday night while giving Addison her bath, I noticed she had a bite mark on her shoulder. The daycare didn't say anything when I picked her up that day so I assumed they didn't know or they forgot to tell me. I told myself that I would ask them the next day which was Friday. Well, Addison ended up getting sick during the night so she didn't go to daycare. I stayed home with her. Well, this morning I dropped Addison off at daycare and asked about the bite mark. Ms. Billie, apologized up and down because she forgot to tell me about the incident on Thursday. She had a lot going on with all the kids so I can't blame her on forgetting to tell me! I would probably lose my mind watching all the kids too. I have a lot of respect for people who have that much patience. Anyways, she told me that Addison was shaking this little boy and pinching him. He is a lot smaller and younger than her, so all he could do to defend himself was to bite her. So, Addison might be the bully in class. Hopefully she'll grow out of it. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Jenna! That's funny, but not funny. The two bullies in Belle's class are the smallest ones. The little girl just goes around popping everyone upside the head.

    ReplyDelete