Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Dad's Pinning Ceremony

This past weekend, my dad's company had their 5 year & 10 year employee pinning ceremony. My dad is one of the founders for Cellxion, a telecommunications company in Bossier City. For the past 12 years he has served as Vice President. It started as a dream of 3 individuals and has turned into a multimillion dollar company. This year he has chosen to retire. He has put a lot of hard work in this company and now wants a little break. At this ceremony, my dad made his final farewell retirement speech. It was wonderful. I am very proud of him for all the hard work he has done!

The Family

Me and my wonderful husband

My sister taking advantage of the cake. This is her and her two pieces of Chocolate cake

Dad making his farewell speech

The 3 founders of Cellxion, Charlotte Wingfield, my dad, Gary Todd, and Steve Schoonover

No comments:

Post a Comment