Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A New Year, A New Beginning

This blogging stuff is very new for me so I will try to do my best. I figured this may be the best way for me to communicate with new and old friends, family, and others. I will try to post pictures and blogs regularly!

I look back at 2008 as a really great year. I realized that I am truly blessed in every aspect of my life! I have a beautiful daughter that turned 1 on July 31. I got a big girl job working as the Adapted Physical Education teacher for Caldwell Parish. Also, my husband and I are still going strong! I love him so much.

This year, the year of 2009, I plan on making it the best year yet. Watching my daughter grow into a little girl has been so much fun! She is learning and doing new things everyday. Just the other day, she started doing the PAT PAT PAT thing they do on Little Einstein's. She heard a commercial in the background and it happened to be a classical song they play on Little Einstein's and she started to pat her legs and say, "PAT, PAT, PAT," in her cute little voice. I just wanted to cry, but all I could do was do it with her, over and over again. Moments like that will be the ones I cherish the most.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sending me this, Jenna.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belle does 'Pat, Pat, Pat' too!!! I got her a Little Einsteins Rocket from Target for Christmas. It's inflatable so she can sit in it. So cute!

    ReplyDelete