Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Daycare

Well, this week Addison has started a new daycare! It all started last month when Addison's old daycare called me and informed me that they were moving to Olla. Olla is another small down south of Columbia where John and I work. They told me that they tried everything to be able to stay in Columbia but they just found something bigger in Olla. Olla is only 13 miles away, but 13 miles in a lot when your driving 32 miles to work every morning. So anyways, we made the decision to go with a new daycare in Columbia. The last day at Addison's old daycare was a very sad one. Addison had bonded with all the nice ladies there. There were a lot of tears when we left that day.

So yesterday was her first day at the new place. I was so nervous about leaving Addison there with a bunch of people that she didn't know. When we walked in, Addison immediately noticed her friend Cooper from the other daycare and ran to him. The people were so nice and inviting. I left her there and she didn't even notice I was gone, which I guess is a good thing. Well, at lunch time, I went to go check on her. I walked in on nap time. I saw Addison sleeping on her big girl mat, like the kind you sleep on in Kindergarden. It was so cute. Ms. Billie, the owner, said Addison has been adjusting well. She had played so hard that she fell right to sleep. So anyways, then I went back to work.

John and I went to pick her up around 5 and she didn't want to leave. So I would say that she has adjusted very well!

3 comments:

  1. Your little girl is so cute! Girls are the most fun, I have a two month old of my own. I went to high school with John. Please tell him I said Hi. -Carey Eubanks Tomlinson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Jenna! I just started following your blog. I will have to read everything tommorow when I get a chance.

    Addison is so incredibly beautiful! Those eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jenna, It has been a million years. Your little girl is just precious. I cant believe we are all grown up. Seems like yesterday we were cheerleaders at Elm Grove. Check my blog out www.drewelle.blogspot.com

    Paige Brockner Stanley

    ReplyDelete