Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Wow! It's been a while!!!!!!

Wow! It has definately been a while since I have blogged! I've been way busy this summer! And to think I am a teacher, so I'm supposed to have my summer off. Haha! I wish!

Well, a little update on everything...

John and I have recently bought our first home. We are living in a 3 bedroom 2 bath house in West Monroe. This is definately the perfect house for us! Addison has her very own playroom and a HUGE backyard to play in! The house was recently remodeled with ceramic tile floors, a fleur de lis back splash in the kitchen, and hard wood floors in the master bedroom. I'm absolutely in love with it and so glad we are all moved in!

We have also tried putting Addison on the potty. That was definately a no go! She wanted nothing to do with the potty, so we'll try again in a couple of months. Oh well!

We just had John's 26th birthday! He got a blower for one of his presents and that's really all he wanted! LOL! So easy to please!

Oh and Father's Day also just passed. I got John a hedge trimmer, (again easy to please), and Addison got him a portrait of none other than herself! Well, John didn't want me to feel left out, so he got me/us Britney Spears concert tickets. He's so sweet and he's going with me even though I know he would rather not, lol!

Here are some sort of new pictures of Addison... She loves puppies!




1 comment:

  1. I love seeing pictures of Addison, but I also want to see pictures of your gourgeous new house!!!!

    ReplyDelete