Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Spring has come and is about to be gone!

Well, I haven't blogged in a while! The Barron family has been super busy. We went to the beach for Spring Break and had a great time. Just myself, John, and Addison. We stayed for a whole 5 days. It's was great, just the 3 of us. Addison went on her first dolphin cruise and saw so many dolphins. I'll post beach pictures later. My camera cord suddenly went missing. Spring football has started and I just had my cheerleader try outs. For those of you who don't know, I am the cheerleader sponsor for Caldwell Parish High School. We ended up with 18 girls. In the midst of all the crazyness, we are trying to buy a house. We have found one in West Monroe. We are closing on May 15th and we could not be more excited.

A little news on Addison...She is getting soooooooooooo incredibly sassy! She has learned how to get her way. She definately has her daddy wrapped around her little finger. She is talking so much more these days, but I just have no clue what she is saying. It's really cute though. Here are a couple of pictures that were taken from Morgan Photography in Bossier City.





2 comments:

  1. The face of an Angel! Love Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new house! Our mom's ran into eachother at the grocery store and talked about it. I can't wait to see pics.

    Cheerleader sponsor? God bless you, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete